As Gold Coast commercial litigation lawyers, each of the partners of QBM Lawyers have vast experience in commercial litigation and the means of resolution of it. Combined, the firm has enormous resources of skill and familiarity with all aspects of commercial litigation.
Areas of law commonly dealt with by QBM in commercial litigation include:
- Joint venture and partnership disputes;
- Shareholder oppression actions and other company/shareholder disputes;
- Trust beneficiary rights and entitlements;
- Construction Law (including BCIPA claims);
- Trade Practices and Consumer Law;
- General negligence including professional negligence claims;
- Lending and securities rights and enforcement;
- property litigation;
- contract litigation;
- insolvency (including bankruptcy and liquidation) litigation.
The breadth of experience of the Gold Coast commercial litigation lawyers at QBM allows for prompt and realistic advice to be given with recommendations for strategies and options.
Recognising his significant practise area in commercial litigation, Justin Mathews has been accredited by the Queensland Law Society as a specialist in commercial litigation, while Paul Box and Peter Muller each have in excess of 25 years of litigation experience. This experience has involved matters peculiar to the Gold Coast, and extends to litigation in courts of the various states and territories of Australia. The team of Gold Coast litigation lawyers at QBM are familiar with commercial and property transactions and as such are able to quickly grasp the issues in dispute and make recommendations for means of resolution.
Our Gold Coast commercial litigation lawyers benefit from referrals from a number of leading professionals including respected accountants, financial planners, and lawyers, recognising the value in the experience of our litigation team.
For more details, see our litigation services here.