QBM Lawyers is the Gold Coast’s premier firm when it comes to your residential conveyancing needs. Our conveyancing lawyers offer the highest standard of service when it comes to advising you in the purchase or sale of your property.
Our specialist conveyancing lawyers act directly for you. We choose not to have conveyancing clerks or paralegals run your file. At QBM Lawyers you will have a specialist conveyancing lawyer handle your matter. This gives you the comfort of knowing that not only can you speak directly with you lawyer during business hours, but you know that you’re in the best hands should any problems arise.
Our Gold Coast conveyancing lawyers can advise you on all areas of conveyancing including:
- Drafting contracts and special conditions
- Pre-contractual advice
- Ensuring your contract meets the legislative requirements
- Complete A – Z residential conveyancing (Buying or Selling)
- Complete commercial conveyancing (Buying or Selling)
- Advising on issues regarding rights of termination of contracts and contractual rights generally
- Advising of contractual obligations
- Purchasing property in family trusts or other entities
- Negotiating contracts on your behalf
- Transfers pursuant to Family Court Orders or Binding Financial Agreement made pursuant to the Family Law Act
- General family transfers
- Severing Joint Tenancies
- Preparation and lodgement of Titles Registry forms
- Advising in relation to Transfer Duty implications and Office of State Revenue assessments
Do not hesitate to contact our conveyancing team on 07 5574 0623 or email@example.com to obtain a quotation or discuss a proposed sale or purchase. Getting us involved early can ensure a smooth transaction through until settlement.