Mortgage and securities litigation has been a specialty of our litigation lawyers for many years.
Our litigation lawyers have acted on behalf of lenders and on behalf of borrowers in numerous proceedings including:
- Actions for the recovery of monies owed under loan agreements;
- Disputes as to the validity of loan agreements and security documents;
- Actions against guarantors and third party security providers;
- Actions to compel the delivery of security documents;
- Actions in respect of the mental capacity of security providers;
- Actions for the delivery of property;
- Actions in respect of the terms of finance offers;
- Other related litigation;
- References to the financial ombudsman service.
With expert knowledge of the usual terms of security documents and the remedies available to lenders and borrowers, our litigation lawyers are ideally placed to provide effective representation in the event of a dispute.