Property Lawyer Gold Coast
We are a firm of Gold Coast lawyers with a team specialising in commercial and property law. Our property lawyers are constantly keeping abreast of updates in the legislation and industry changes to deliver the best service for all property matters whether based on the Gold Coast or elsewhere in Queensland.
Our specialist property lawyers are able to guide and advise you in all aspects of commercial property law including:
- Drafting and acting in sale and purchase contracts for commercial property ;
- New land developments and subdivision;
- Establishing Community Title Schemes (Bodies Corporate) and dealings and disputes within the schemes;
- Preparation of ‘Off-the-Plan’ contract pursuant to the Land Sales Act or the Body Corporate and Community Management Act;
- Planning and Development matters such as advising on material change in use (MCU) or reconfiguration of boundary (ROL) applications to Council;
- Commercial and retail leasing;
- Other land dealings such as caveats;
- Lending and mortgages.
QBM Lawyers – Experienced property lawyers for the Gold Coast and Queensland
Our Gold Coast property lawyers have acted in various commercial property development ventures and are familiar with the challenges and issues that come with them. We offer advice as to means to avoid or deal with those issues, and plan for them. We can coordinate and work with other service providers, advisors and consultants to efficiently complete our instructions.
QBM Lawyers have the capacity to draw and act in property transactions ranging from the simplest residential conveyance to complex commercial property dealings, whether for the owner of the property or interest, or the acquirer of that interest, always ensuring that the interests of the client remain our paramount consideration.